Monday, November 30, 2020

Teen angst and ...

 Right now.   

Life should be good.   But with every good decision there are downsides... right? 

My teen hates everything about me.   It’s a given, I know .   Life is hard for everyone right now and probably even more so for teens.   No school , no friends , no movies .... but on a different note, she really has everything she needs.   I do my best to make sure her needs are way before mine .

We are moving into a new house 

Well. Buying a new house.  It’s been stressful but not any worse than expected .   I think the hardest part is feeling the responsibility of having to take care of us all .... to do it right and make sure we are all good.  Sometimes, I want to just show up and be the quiet one ... not have to be in charge.  I’m guessing I could do that but then we would not be where we are now.

Moving stuff has been difficult ,to say the least .   I am not allowed to have anyone in the house... except me and moving furniture and boxes is not easy alone.   I haven’t had time to sort ...so everything gets boxed and I’ll sort later .  

B... wants none of it , although he fought to keep it...now he says he’s going to throw it all out .   Maybe that is easier.

Doesn’t matter 

It will work itself out 




Pretty sure this will be my last vacation as such ...

Especially with the teen.

Xo

M


No comments: