Sunday, December 27, 2020

longest day and memories...christmas morning

 Life is short...

today, my son hung himself


he is still alive, 
It is not his time
and I hope he will soon understand that he has so much to still give to this world...
that his light has only begun to shine,
even though his head and heart are so heavy he is unable to carry them alone.
We will carry it all for you,Blue....
until you are strong enough
 and the light is bright enough
for you to see the
path 
your beautiful path 
once again 


the call was the same as the one I received the day his girlfriend was found dead from accidental overdose in the bed next to him.
My son, 
he carries the world in his head and his heart,
He has not done art in a year and that, too, has weighed heavy
upon his soul.

We have all been in dark spaces 
We have all had a time when life is so heavy that it seems we 
cannot
continue 
another day

But the next day will most likely never be as bad as the moment you
attempted....
to leave this planet
and us....

you still have so much to give this planet
so much to teach to others
so much love to give
and ....
love to receive....
I promise.
I promise
it is just waiting for the perfect moment



thank you
for 
staying



xo,
m









"acute attempt by hanging 
non diagnosable"
this occurs when the weight of life is too hard to handle and the coping skills are low to none
often seen in abused and abusive relationships and PTSD...
 where one loses the ability to momentarily rationalize
Not due to diagnosable severe depression or mental illness.

if the weight of the world is suffocating you
tell someone
call 911, call anyone ....
and I do realize the weight of the phone is often as heavy as the moment you decide you cannot go on.
It will get better.  
It will
I promise.

national hotline
800-273-8255

long term effects from hanging survival is unknown...
physical and of course mental
many see hope after surviving....
many do not.
many have resources and support...
many do not
Many have the ability to have people care for them and help....
many fall right back into the situation which put them there


Blue...
we will forever fight for your light
there is a reason
mom






4 comments:

Cajun Girl Living In The Mountains said...

Oh Myssi,
My heart hurts for you. I wish I could hug you.
Sending all my love to you, Join, and Olive.

Queen of the Trailer Park said...

no words, only love to send to your and yours - xo

Douglas said...

It has been a while since I have logged on and holy crap. This is so stinking sad.

Douglas said...

It has been a while since I have logged on and holy crap..shit has gone down!