.jpg)
And I feel fat! How will I ever get into a bathing suit? Oh yeah we don't really need those here in beautiful Landlocked Colorado...but IF for some reason I need to go to the Baby Pool with Olive, Or the city Pool...ahhh Just forget it. I have 1 more full week of school and all my finals before I get a much needed 2 week break.
I think when I'm done I will drink my size in cocktails and calories...if I'm lucky i will get sick, throw up and not gain any calories...but that never happens because I fall asleep before it does.
I will do Yoga every other day and run....I will plant the flowers, veggies and decorative grasses that need planted in the yard...and possibly do something fun...with friends.
oh yeah!!!..I will make the bags everyone needs and wants and I will finish the knitting project , the dress project, and possibly finish a real book; not a text book about bedsores and open wounds....I dreamt tickets to the bahamas were 145$ round trip....(is dreamt a word)...well what ever...i went, was somehow tan in my personal dream (anyone who knows me knows this pasty irish freckled skin comes no where near to tanning) and I laid on the beach drinking fruity drinks with extra liquor out of coconut shells looking fabulous...and I was topless. (i know don't think too much about that) but man if was nice!
ok..well off to work..i mean school...
Synda, can you do the birthday Chuckie Cheeze n the afternoon? i have to work a bit on Saturday...and find out if they ahve beer there...otherwise I'll be loading up the sippy cups...I don't know how long I can handle Mr. Cheeze with no libations.
write ya later
m
2 comments:
Woman, you are one of the least fat women I know!
I fell out of my running plan, I suck.
Maybe I should try going in the evening rather than the morning? I have been sleeping through when I'm supposed to go.
I'm so glad you're almost done with this semester. You need a break!
I have never been to the cheese, I'm kind of scared...never thought I would go there. Depends on when Chad's Mom gets here...
Post a Comment