Well I missed the premiere because I was out of town, can't wait to hear about it.
I was in small town USA for the annual pancake supper and bingo night. When I say small, I don't think most people really know what I mean. I'm talking no stoplights in the town small. We had so much fun. I didn't win anything but Ryland won a couple of things. There were a ton of prizes and the pancakes were D-lish. My favorite moment of the weekend was hanging out one night in the bedroom with my Grandma, my Mom and my little girl. A four generation slumber party...talking, laughing, telling stories. It was, for me, the highlight of the weekend. Age is definitely just a number. We were 4 girls giggling and talking in the back bedroom, completely spontaneous, it will be remembered forever!!!
2 comments:
you can't beat that with a stick
I wish I had my mom and grandma(although Myssi was scared of her)I guess when I become a grandma -if ever - I will have to have that party with My sis Mys and Olive. It sounds like you had a great time and a great memory. It should become an annual event so Ryland can recall the memories to her children. Miss ya guys.
Kandy
Post a Comment