Thursday, April 24, 2008

Holy Moly Batman...

It appears I have been stuck in the Bat Cave.  I took some much needed time to myself to ....ummm let's see, have our 3rd annual "Liquor Egg Hunt",  Get my calendar in order, have some time with Olive,  Have some much needed pre-teen talk with Ilin (you know , the importance of deoderant and changing your underwear), and sleep. 
We have another hectic weekend coming up.  Bobby's movie premiere....OOOhhHH....which I have nothing to cram on my stumpy body...for Olive or  me...and studies for school...and I definitely need to get some spinach in the ground.  I'm almost afraid its too late for spinach.  I'll do it anyways...my god Myssi it's only 99 cents worth of seeds.
I have many pictures...I promise I will post tonight...party...My day with chubs in Boulder...and the colors of Spring here.
I have many wants and needs for the bags...and Synda and I have to have our "mommy liquor time" to work on the Grrryoga Bag.
off to nursing hell...
oh yeah I watched chest tubes being pulled yesterday...yummy


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The movie should be so much fun. I wish I were here to go see it because I totally would.

Keep making bags and put them up! I will definitely buy one from you =)

j