as you can tell I don't know how to use photoshop...i don't even think my mac has it.
you would think it would...but I'm gonna get it so I can get rid of freckles, Zits, and spaghetti stains, since it seems to be a theme with us 2 girls
Olive and I took about 52 billion pictures of each other on the digital camera...it's fun, and always cheers me up, even though I hate looking at myself, I can look at Olive's goofy face all night. spaghetti stains and all
I also finished Synda's bag last night and then starting working on a reversible dress for the girls
2 comments:
sooooo cute! I love it, you da bomb.
Ooooh piccy's!
That's actually a really cute, fun picture of you =) And Olive always is adorable!
I love the bag! I really think that you should sell them
Post a Comment