Saturday, April 12, 2008

too punk for yoga...and crafty wafty day

So, Synda and I went to yoga again today. I have come to the realization that I'm too punk rock for yoga. She swears Bikrim is cooler, but I have a hard time getting past the Ohming. I love the way I feel afterwards and the fact it works muscles I didn't even know I had...It's just too loving of an environment. I'm gonna keep going...just to prove to myself that it is just my freaky side that gets weirded out...that it is all real normal...real normal.
When we were done we headed with Bobby and the Princess's(olive and ryland) to the Pumphouse brewery to reward Bobby for babysitting with Espresso Stout. Happy daddoo....

...then we headed home for the day of crafting. I had printed patterns and got most everything ready. Synda was going to make some headbands and I, a Hobo Bag.
We stopped at the fabric store and got some stuff and rushed home to get started.  Synda couldn't find the fabric for the headbands but I found some cool stuff for a bag that appealed to my pocketbook and got started....In 5 hours, yes 5 hours, Synda was able to crochet an awesome hat for Ilin Blue and I cut and put together a very snappy reversible hobo bag which will be for sale on Etsy (see the store on the side).
I was impressed with our craftiness...and we barely drank.  Hmmmm what's up with that?  There are the pictures.  I have to make dinner and then study..Yuk!!!  almost finals!



write ya later
xo
m

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Espresso stout?! ~sounds like heaven~

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the bag!!

I like the way you describe yourself in yoga - I often think that's how I will feel. But I want to try it anyway =D

You and Synda are so freaking talented =D