INTO THE WILDTuesday, April 8, 2008
something to see
Last year Chad wanted to take me to see a movie at a cool little place that serves coffee, you eat dinner, hang out. Just my kind of place. I hadn't heard of the movie but he thought I would love it. Well, with our schedule, it just didn't happen. Last night he brought home a DVD to watch and I didn't recognize the title. He reminded me of how he had mentioned the movie a while back and he just knew it would be something I would like. I hadn't seen any previews for it so I didn't know what to expect, which I think is the best way to see a movie. Sometimes I just hate previews, they give too much away. Well I LOVED the movie. I loved it so much that I want all of you to see it. Maybe you have seen it or seen a trailer for it, but if you haven't just go get it and watch it. It is one of those movies that leaves you thinking...my favorite kind.
INTO THE WILD
INTO THE WILD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you should read the book....it's so good!!!
books are always better!!!
s
Post a Comment