
(click and see the trailer)
Tonight is Bobby's Movie Premiere and guess what????
I have Nothing to wear...Not that anyone is looking, because the entire group is made up of lovely gals who look like this...

It's ok...I'm confident in my "intelligence"....which helps...hahahaha damn...I wish I hadn't drink,drank, drunk all those calories last week/month when I decided to start running again. I actually thought last night...4 veggie nuggets and then I can indulge in One Tuaca and Gingerale...then I rationalized the fact if I didn't have the Gingerale I could have more Tuaca...(see the intelligence factor at work)
I'll be able to fit into something...I'm sure...
whatever, at least I'm not having my Monthly Visitor.
Whatever, what I don't have in Beauty...I have in age and personality...wait a minute, that isn't what I meant...Let's just say I have personality.
good enough...I have to go drag my ass up to the closet and find something. it's 1030 am and I only have 8 hours to figure it out...I'll probably end up in jeans and a tshirt.
any suggestions?
3 comments:
You look beautiful in anything!
You're a knockout!
I third that!
I can't wait to hear about it =)
Post a Comment