Thursday, April 10, 2008

Since I played Hookey

I thought I would upload some pictures

We went to the Butterfly Pavillion the weekend my sister left.  We needed some Olive time.  Mommy held the big scary tarantula without winging it across the room...so did daddy, but he wasn't scared...Olive yelled, much to the tarantula's dismay, " Smash IT Mommy!!!!, Smash It!"....pretty funny.  (not so funny to the keeper of the arachnid)

Olive, what is in your mouth?
awww, that's nice

please God, don't let her have her Mommy's nose
grrrrrr    evil eyes
Olive's Happy because Mommy and Daddoo are happy
they are having a beer.

It was a nice day, no breakdowns nothing.  Daddoo only got cranky when the humidity started to make him sweat, but I said that is what you get for never taking off your leather jacket.

Well, I better go see what is going on at school.  :0)
I got a nap in and dyed my hair and did some situps and my self.com workout. so it is all jusified.  really

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is wrong with your nose?
s

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what's wrong with your nose?

Those are cute pics! I especially like the one with Olive and the butterfly, sweet =)

j

v8grrl said...

BIGGGGGG
my dad used to say it was a sign of intelligence, the Roman Nose, it's hard to pull that off anymore :)

heehee
thanks for trying to act dumb girls
now that is what friends are for