Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good Morning

Ok, for the record I got my class I needed. Not easily, and only a few tears were shed. It appears I have been on the "wait list" for so long the Prerequisites have changed. At one point I think I might have told the adviser to "push a button and make it right"...I am not taking that extra class. Sometimes it doesn't appear that they look much further than then end of their nose to see the issue. I was sad to hear that my "personal" Nurse Adviser, Jan, said "well, looks like you have to take the class". WTF? Can you not look at the class and see I've all ready taken the equivalent of the class and it would be not only redundant, but backwards, kind of like taking basic math after you have made an A in Calculus. It's a 100 level class and I'm moving into the 300 level. DUH...anyways, I'll stop my yippity yippen about it and just say I don't have to take the damn class.

I'll write more later...got to do some work.
m

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got your class!!
And I believe you are right in that all of those people do not look further than their nose. You mean they're supposed to actually do some sort of work?!
j

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.