Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Does anybody read these?


I often wonder if anybody reads these...besides me...ok and Synda,Jen...and Doug :).....I am curious. Who are we writing to? I write to get rid of it, make room in my brain, but if there is anyone out there like myself...voyeur reading...I want to know. I need to know. It makes me happy.

leave a comment with an initial...or a smile.


go ahead make my day.

xo

m

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I often wonder that about my blog too... I know you read it, and a handful of others.
j

k said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
k said...

I read it faithfully - but I am your sister and sometimes it's the only way to keep up with your hectic life. Remember - before you know it you will have graduated school and wondered how you could have ever contemplated quitting.