Lately I have been receiving flack for using my ever favorite offensive word......
Cunt.
Go ahead , shake your head.....but it's a great word. Not sure why it's so effective , but it is. It rolls off the back of the tongue like a thick loogie.
It's thick, that's the best way to describe the word.
try it....say it out loud
try it....say it out loud
Someone the other day stated that someone else was being "cunty" and I about died laughing.
It's perfect and the description fit to a tee.
There is not another word in the human language which will stop a women in her tracks so quickly.
Apparently it is a word not special to the English Language , but to all.
Here, check out Cherish the Cunt . ( you are welcome for that much needed history lesson)



1 comment:
It is also one of my favorites. I like to use 'cuntzilla.' Go ahead, use it. =D
Post a Comment