Has it really been 3 months?
Apparently.
I haven't been on here much. I have been writing a wee bit.
I write for a nature /eco blog ( kind of like ghost writing) once in a while, but I certainly haven't been writing anything fabulous.
So, in-between relentlessly showing up to work to fight COVID,
which,
by the way,
I am so over,
I sometimes piddle around with rescued plants and come up with ridiculous DIY things.
My thrifty self started eating OUI yogurt. I love the little glass jars and I also love the price when it goes on clearance at King Soopers for 79 cents. I haven't died of food poisoning yet, so I keep eating it.
Then I made these little hanging jars with Pothos in them.
there you have it
Little hanging jars....
If I remember, I'll repost when they grow.
It will be like paint drying.
I have a list of other boring things I hope to accomplish.
Like...
figure out what this is growing in this pot.
Is it something I planted last summer or is it a magic gift from the plant goddess?
I'm sure it is probably a weed.
I'll keep everyone posted on that too.
Then I got this cool Crassula Ovata,
or as I call
big assed leaf jade plant.
See how crafty? I put little twinkle lights in it.
cute huh?
I ran 2 miles, which I was really happy about because my foot actually didn't hurt...
My entire body did hurt though, because I am out of shape.
I taught Olive how to drive a stick shift, which nearly killed us both. She tried to kill me with angry attitude and refusal to try anything new and I about killed me by trying to stay positive.
Took 3 weeks, but I think she has it.
Went on a hike
Button Rock Dam
It was lovely.
I cut off all my hair.
Is that a sign of something
I won't say 2022 is going to be my year, but I'm gonna give it my half ass attempt.
I think what I really need to do is make a vision board and get some therapy.
I giving myself 5 more days of January to get my shit together,
then I'm putting on my damn party dress and moving along.
write ya later
xo, m
No comments:
Post a Comment