Monday, November 12, 2007

Been a while...So I ran around the block :)

Well,
It's been a while, a long while...you know why? Because I forgot my password.
But, the genius that I am used the same old password so I was able to log back in and torture all of you. Well, actually just torture myself because no one reads this. Well, after today some people will read it because I am going to send a link to some of my friends....reason being they can make sure I'm not going crazy via this Blog Spot. One never knows what your truely odd friend is doing in their free time at their desk.

I did want to write down that I ran my first race. I ran the Longmont Turkey Trot, and NO, I didn't win a Turkey, but I did win some self confidence back. I had misplaced that damn selfconfidence somewhere with my missing tights...but I found it. I ran a 2 mile race in 18.37 minutes. Now , we all know that is no Ethiopian pace, but it's quite a quick trot for me. I'm proud of myself and that's that...I won't torture my friends anymore by asking them if they knew I placed 4th in my age group. Go Myssi, Go Myssi.

So, I am going to send a link to my best girls and they can read my lively hood on line. I gotta get home now...I ahve lots of crafts and crap I need to get to before the holidays...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! I went to the gym and it took me 30 minutes to run 2 miles, haha. You're doing fantastic =)

Jenny