( Pearl Street Mall Boulder)It snowed last night...absolutely gorgous. Of course it's always gorgous when it's the first snow of the year.
Olive sprung out of bed like a cannon screeching "open the curtains!!!" and then in the perfect Princess form she announces "Yes!, Now I can wear my new boots!!!" I'm not sure where that child came from....but I'll keep her.
I brought my camera in this morning and spent half the a.m. trying to figure it out. Obvioulsy I can take pictures it's getting the stupid things off the camera. I finally got them off and sent them to the Princesses via email sans photoshop, so gals, if they are not to your liking I will be photoshopping, cropping, and fixing later tonight...and then we will all be beeeuuuutiful :)
I want to discuss a little something that I talked to Jenny about yesterday. I'm losing my Ass. literally. I asked Jenny about it and she thinks maybe I should look at some photos, but you gals know how I am about pictures. Secondly, I would ask you, but you would all lie to me and say it's fine. Maybe it is fine. I don't know. I just don'e want to be assless. It's bad enough my boobs are shrinking...BUT MY BUTT TOO? Someone really hates me.
are you girls ready for the "gathering" tomorrow?

No comments:
Post a Comment