Well,
The weekend is upon us...Yahoo. I'm sooo ready. I have so much stuff I need to get done I can hardly think straight. I'll just have a few beers and think sideways, how about that?
First of all, I want to say how proud of my friend, Ms. Jones, for taking the pledge to be healthy/healthier. It's so awesome. My sweet friend Jenny, whom I have never met in person, but talk to online...we met each other on Self.com. We became workout buddies and encouraged each other when we were trying to get on track with poor eating and working out. We are both petite, but love the beer :) so losing a few pounds or tightening up a little in the middle is hard. She is still the one I talk to when I have a big accomplishment or amess up, and she always moves me forward. So, Ms. Jones I suggest you try Self.com...check out the forum sections and see if you can do the "Self Challenge".
Turkey day is coming up,,,or nonturkey day for me :0) i love the side dishes. We are having a little get together and we can all just relax, chit chat and have some yummy food, wine and conversation. Can't wait!
Next, I really need to pick a date for the Holiday Mansion Party. I want to get a new dress...Maybe we should change the theme from Dress up to something goofy this year, but I like to get dressed up...and I think it gives us girls a reason to get our hairdone. I want to have a bartender this year and I hope to find some single men to invite for the single girls. Maybe we should put a "craigslist posting" up for that? Any suggestions?
I gotta get back to work right now, but this weekend I'll write more. I am going to try to figure out how to make it so we can all post.
1 comment:
You are doing great on the fitness and eating path! I have been doing so-so as of late, with way too much beer!! Bad, bad
I am so looking forward to Turkey day, no work, woohoo!! I'm thinking of some different side dishes to make. The hubby wants a honey baked ham, and we have a coupon - so he'll get it, haha.
Speaking of Self.com, I should really log back in and get some new ideas!! I haven't been on in ages.
Jenny
Post a Comment