Monday, November 19, 2007

GOBBLE GOBBLE

I feel a wee bit crappy since I haven't run in a week. Maybe today? We'll see.

We got the Christmas lights up. I need a few more things outside to make my holiday decor look the way I want. I'll try to buy them this week. Cleaned up my laundry room and in that time we discoverd all the little mice that have come inside since the cold. There must have been one inside, and the rest in the garage. I feel bad for the little guys because Bobby immediately sets traps and catches them...more like kills them. He got the one that was in the house then set one in the garage and was so very proud of himself when the trap contained not 1, but 2 little stupid mice who attempted to feast on my organic peanutbutter at the same time and the bar squashed right down on their necks. Olive threw a fit! Bad Daddy...I love those mice!!!

So, back to the Thanksgiving party. Bobby was irritated that I planed a party without him being involved. I have told him multiple times that we were all getting together, but he felt left out and uninvolved in my "so called life". I tried to explain to him that I ask his opinion all the time and he always says "I don't know or I don't care" so it seems a bit of a mute point to me. Doesn't it to you? He takes it as me not loving him and always putting him second or third. Oh, well. He's a big boy. He'll have to deal with it. One amazing thing though is taht he apologized for throwing the phone at the wall and breaking it into a million pieces. It was pretty amazing, the fact that he apologized....we never apologize, so I'm thinking this might indicate that he realized at some point he was being a bit of a butt, but who knows he is a man.

gotta work....i'll be back later
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, your last comment was what I was going to comment "he is a man". I have the problem with telling Sam something ten million times and then he says, "You never told me that." Selective hearing, you know.

I recently read an article about married couples who live in separate houses. Made me go "Hmmmmm, not a bad idea." Then, I would just have to worry about cleaning, cooking and such for myself, haha

Jenny