Well, it's been a while. We went to Princess Wishes...I know for sure now that I'm not fond of anything that involves showtunes and the "on ice" part....Unless it's dragqueens.
We had our holiday party. It was nice. I will post pictures shortly.
My holiday shopping is almost done. I only need to buy for Olive. The last part is wrapping everything. I have pictures of what I did for the girls, but I don;t want to post them til I give them to them.
We have had the stomach bug at our house. Olive, bless her heart was so sick for about 3 days. Dry heaves are not fun for little ones! Yesterday I went home from work with a queasy stomach and low and behold Bobby came home too. Lord knows I can't be sick by myself for a day. He crawled into bed and started whining like a beat puppy. Made me so mad. Of course I still had to get up and fix the kids dinner and do all the parent stuff because " he was soooo sick".
What is wrong with men? Big baby
No comments:
Post a Comment