Friday, December 7, 2007

Good Things and Bad Things All at Once

Snowing again today it's beautiful.
Tonight Princess Olive ,Princess Titsy and I are all going to Princess Wishes On Ice. Bobby has agreed to drive us there so that we don't get lost. I always get lost!. I'm so glad Princess Titsy is going with us because I would never make it on my own. I am bringing a flask. That's all I'm saying.

Here are a few of the good things that are going on and happening. I got into nursing school and start in January. We ordered our iMAC. I got my Xmas bonus from work and I will get my incentive bonus before Xmas. The holidays are here :) and the Xmas party is around the corner.

Here are a few of the crappy things that are going on. My tax guy filed my taxes wrong and claimed Ilin, when he was to be claimed by his dad this year so I have to pay 1600 to the IRS at Xmas time :(. I'm just going to put it on a credit card and hope for the best in the future. I'm stresses about the school thing because I don't have much support from Bobby. I will still have to work full time and go to school on a 20 hour schedule...and maintain family peace.

I need to remember that going to school is only for 5 months then 5 months again for an approximate 30 an hour pay raise. After that I will be able to do the things I enjoy without stress and I will be able to ensure my kids get what they need. I want to take my family on vacations around the world... If I keep that in the picture, I can do this.

Well, I better get to work. I hope everyone has a great weekend. oh yeah , I hope us girls get together to do our hair. :) that will make me happy

No comments: