Wednesday, July 28, 2010

360 days of my life #153


momma and olive, originally uploaded by v8grrl.


Long day, then a beer or 6 as you can tell by how I don't even care if they are taking  y picture at such close range...and man, Olive has a large Cabasa.  We were in Downtown Grand Rapids at some joint called the B.O.B, all I cared was that there was an awesome custom bike show going on, the kids weren't arguing and they had beer with higher alcohol then 3.2%

7 comments:

Cajun Girl Living In The Mountains said...

Awww!

We'll have to go to Cheeky Monk on Colfax (sister pub to the Royal Hilltop by my house). But my point is.... they have beers with 10.5% alcohol & they're pretty tasty too!

v8grrl said...

oooh yeah....I look looped in this picture :)

Cajun Girl Living In The Mountains said...

No, you don't, your eyes aren't even droopy so there =p~

Archer said...

I think you look great! Trader Joe's is where I buy my beer now. 7% alcohol baby!

S.T.M. said...

I love this pic. Too cute. Both of ya.

one of many said...

Are you telling us that Colorado only has 3.2 beer? That really sucks since I frequently chose a beer that has 9%

v8grrl said...

No. We have up to 15% beer here. But while in MI 3.2 was the norm !!!!