Sunday, June 3, 2018

life as I see it....

Honesty is the best policy.  
I like it.  Unless you are to be telling someone they are fat. Don't do that, lie...because they probably all ready know.
But, for other daily situations, try to be honest. 
This year I went back and looked at my calendar ( and yes, I'm female....I keep a calendar for everything ...because you just never know)
My calendar let me review the fact that I have had sex 4 times in the last 2 years. 
I'm not sure those statistics are adequate to sustain life, but I do believe it makes me a virgin again.
That is a plus.



Life is busy and sometimes we forget about the important stuff, then it gets to a point where you can't really address the situation anymore.  You stop thinking about it and just start going on with your life....that part just shuts down.  
One day you wake up and you go,
"wait a minute mother fucker, you are far from dead! " 
so, you shave your legs, pluck your eyebrows,  take care of the random chin hairs that you can still see,  buy new underwear and try to ignore the cellulite.
Then you realize, you are not single.
what the hell are you doing....you are not old enough to plead dementia


So, you put your old underwear back on.
apologize to your eyebrows you just plucked, pubic hair your trimmed and shaved, and decide to just let it go.

fuckit.

it's not that important
Life is fine.
even if you never planned on having a "roommate"
It could be worse.

roommates are fine.
at 49, I'm hoping sex is overrated....because I don't remember anymore.
(must be the dementia)

xo, 
write ya later
m













No comments: