Note to anyone visiting someone in the hospital.
Do not bring your ukulele unless you are this guy:
When someone asks a nurse, "may we bring a little music therapy" the nurse should double think, and or question the person asking, do NOT, and I repeat do NOT, just yell, "sure sounds great" as you dash by the room, praising God that you may not have to go in there for a bit now.
20 minutes later I had a senior citizen, belly aching, jam session going on, door wide open and high pitched yodels streaming from the curtained room.
There was not even a door to close.
I peeked around the curtain and sure as shit....3 ukuleles, grey hairs and one in the bed smiling like the Cheshire Cat.
WHAT HAVE I DONE?
my co workers looked at me with hatred.
Jesus Christ....I had no idea they meant this. I thought iPhone and at worst , Michael Buble'.
so, my advice is ....just don't be that nurse.
Say Absolutely Fucking NOT.
no therapy....no
thank me later,
m

No comments:
Post a Comment