Monday, July 9, 2018

drunkard and braless

Lord, I drank way too much yesterday. 
Way. Toooooo. Much

It's ok, it gave me a much needed break from reality and thinking about things.
 I put on a frumpy dress, slapped on some sunscreen and mascara, and we headed to the Cherry Creek Arts Festival.
My downfall was the liquor samples.
they were tasty, especially in the 100 degree weather. 

You know what was nice?   
Over the past few weeks I have been trying to get my head back together, in the way of not thinking about what others may view me as.
I have been working out and looking the way I want to look for me.
hell, Today I am braless.  0 fucks given. 

well, I am braless mostly because I feel too crappy hungover to put on a bra. But it is still liberating.

This week my schedule is full. Work my 4 10's. I have my last 12 hour clinical. And I need to write a senior outcomes paper.  Within this week I also hope to work out twice and attempt to get some chores done.   I got this. 

I guess I will wash my bras too because I don't think my fear factor is to the level of going braless to work, plus it is probably highly inappropriate.
Im not that fearless ....yet

write ya later,
m




No comments: