Monday, July 23, 2018

A boring story and piece of advice

A world far far away there was a tired tired woman. Not just physically tired, but emotionally tired...
questioning everything in her life . You will make the right decision, you always do.  You will know when the time is right? You will do the right thing.

I hear this all the time about people. "Do the right thing".
Ahhh phooey.
What is the right thing? The right thing might just be, feeling good and doing what feels good for a change. 
When you hear someone say they haven't been touched in over a year, or haven't had sex in forever, or even kissed anybody in ages....what do you think?  
I think....that fucking sucks.  

Why?  Are they yucky people? Are they unable to love? Are they crazy? Or is it that someone is manipulating them?
Sometimes you have to look at someone and say ....fuck it.  just do it.  You live your one life and it needs to be a good one and shit is not always conveniently timed. People come into your life for a reason, if it is a shitty reason, they disappear, but if it is a real reason....they stick around, they are there ....
So when someone takes your hand and touches your leg and you are questioning, maybe you should just let go a bit. 

To feel wanted is an amazing thing for everyone. 
A kiss, the dart of a tongue, a smile, the brush of fingertips and that electricity.  If it is not meant to be, you won't feel that fire. Sometimes we have to tell people to do what they wouldn't normally do to see if it is right for them. Sometimes timing sucks and sometimes we have to put away our taught morals and remember , it's our life.  Grown ups.  Live.


write ya later,
m




3 comments:

Cajun Girl Living In The Mountains said...

I understand what you are saying.
I also am understanding the people I know who have open or poly relationships more and more now. (No, I haven't. =p)

v8grrl said...

Personally. I am happy for those who have the strength to work to fix their weaknesses It takes balls , but not for everyone. Often it’s too hard to separate love from passion from sex. Don’t you agree ?

Cajun Girl Living In The Mountains said...

I completely agree. God knows, my relationship has had many of those moments of wanting to throw the towel in over the years.
I cannot separate them at all, and that's how I know I probably couldn't have those other relationships...but I do find it fascinating of those who can and seem good with it.
I know someone who is married with a child, but has had another BF for years, and the family all does things together.
I also know two other couples who go to swingers clubs and meetups.
It all fascinates me, and I understand from conversations with them, but I am one of those who doesn't want to "share." *shrugs*
And we know that I have my own freakish side...but it hasn't involved other people. Although fantasies do arise from time to time.