I have had some thoughts lately about this. I know it drives me crazy because it is such a double standard. It is not a new thing
Elvis and Priscilla, she was not even 14 when they met. We will give him break because it is the South after all.
This subject mostly revolves around musicians because I have only ever dated rock guys....so it hits close to home.
The case of the forever younger woman.
They just keep getting younger
Or the rockstars keep getting older and older?
What the hell....
and........younger.......and younger
I would ask....does she really have sex with that man?
We know the answer is yes.....they have a new set of twins.
55 years younger.
We have a friend who is a well known rockstar ( not pictured here ) and this came up while following an instagram feed. I kept saying, " I didn't know ____ has a daughter. Look how cute she is....looks like she must have just graduated....Look at this cute picture"
other half says, " oh, that? thats his new girlfriend."
"where's his wife?"
"Well, M, when someone gets a new girlfriend, the wife is usually not in the picture anymore."
"yeah yeah. I know! But this gal looks 22...."
"I think she is 24, or so"
OR SO?! He's 55 OR, SO
What does she do for him, besides set up his new iPhone and talk to him about the Kardashian new line of lipstick?
Here's the last fucked up part, I have noticed how most of the young new girlfriends look identical to the way the wife looked when they were that age. hmmmm
Ron Woods with Jo in 1985.........
Ron Woods with Ekaterina Ivanova 18 years old? circa 2009 or so
See what I'm talking about
Boy the resemblance is striking. Wouldn't you say???
So if you are married to an old rockstar and their career starts to revive at age 50, ya better get your paperwork in order....because you will be replaced.
Write ya later,
If I haven't been replaced,
m





No comments:
Post a Comment