Thursday, September 6, 2018

lost in translation

One of my friends is a quiet communicator. 
Let's say silent. 


How does one communicate with a person who is silent?
How do you know the truth from bullshit? 
How do you connect?
Buried in their darkness, or is it just me.

I understand that each person is their own and each person has their own demons and issues which delays connection due to trust. My demon basket overfloweth, so I get it.
 Lost in translation. 

Open hearts, connection, passion....
It starts there.....
trust, stories, secrets....
touch.

Back to reality.
For many people, connection at the surface is enough. 
My connection is deep. I cannot even hold a friendship together if we have not shared depth. 
Shallow does not connect with me. 
my favorite is to share secret laughs and stories between.
it is unbreakable 
it is 
tight

Blank stares, lost in translation....



write ya later,
m

No comments: