Sunday, June 16, 2019

365 days : day 167, today is the day...

day 167



I deleted all old texts and let it go.
Friendships come and go and like they say, 
you shouldn't fight for friendships or love.
Hard as it is, because I looked at these texts often when my heart was /is heavy to remind myself I am beautiful, smart, loving and that others can see that.
I also read them to remind myself that 
my issues weigh my soul down, yet I have the ability to change.
These talks and texts have taught me to move forward, instead of fear change 
In the last year I have learned a lot about myself and continue to move forward in my plans to better myself and life for me.
It will forever break my heart to not communicate with someone I took a chance and opened myself up to...but that is part of life. He knows where I am and how to let me know he is there if anything is needed.
I am thankful
So silly, but a spot is here....waiting, and if able, I would be right there....
for whatever

Clear a space I must....

strong girl....
write ya later,
and ps.
I love you very much and if you ever need anything... 
talk? laugh? bowling? car trip?
I'm here
may you find what makes you happy and safe
xoxo,
m




No comments: