Hey Oh, Hello
this happened last night.
My 79 cent orchid from the Kingsoopers throwaway bin
in which I have been nursing back to health for a year...
bloomed.
My takeaway?
Keep caring, loving and doing
it'll happen
consistant and persistant
bwahahaha
that's dumb, but you get the drift.
On that note, my damn foot is hurting again.
I am trying to start training for a race and boom
foot pain
It's killing me on the inside because running was my way of clearing my mind.
even if I wasn't going far, it was mind clearing.
I have ordered some new running shoes and will be getting rid of all my others and see if that is the issue
including my work Danskos
I am also going to start
Yoga with Adrienne online.
I've been told that stretching may help my feet
how the fuck that works, I don't know.
I should know, because I am a nurse and I did take many years of anatomy and physiology
but my heel baffles me.
so, on the advice of some non medical person via Tok Tok,
I will Yoga.
hey at least I'm following Yoga advice and not Joe Rogan's
I'll shut up now.
listen....
that Orchid?
Don't be scared of Orchids.
here's what you do
Bring home,
get some orchid bark.
dump all the dirt out that it came in but keep that weird little plastic pot.
Make sure there is plenty of drainage....I cut slits in the sides too
clean of the roots and clip the nasty roots
you can google this on Youtube
then rinse the roots, put in pot and put those bark chips around.
I then run the water through the pot and let it drain.
after the water has drained put back in decrative pot.
I place in a north facing window
it's by my kitchen sink so maybe it gets some humidity, I don't fucking know.
But I watch its leaves, too much water they get weird and wrinkly soft, too little water, the same way
but don't panic
just water like once a month...
and change those wood chips
2x a year.
and I always say watch a You Tube about it
but don't give up.
well even if you do
it's just a fucking Orchid.
you can get another.
I'm gonna go Yoga
maybe I need to keep track of my yoga
be accountable
let me see how day one goes
xo
m
No comments:
Post a Comment