My control has been out of the ball park lately, Seriously.
Out
of
the
park.
I'd like to tell you my crying factor has subsided, but no....
that is still hanging tight.
I can cry just thinking about shit...
Nothing even has to happen
but whatever.
One thing I no longer need to cry about??
My life.
My life is good.
but what surprises me, still, is how people want to gaslight.
in case you are confused:
"Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that often occurs in abusive relationships. It is a covert type of emotional abuse where the bully or abuser misleads the target, creating a false narrative and making them question their judgments and reality."
People are dicks.
Honestly, we all are sometimes.
Holding onto anger and punishing is silly.
Be strong.
A long time ago a lovely therapist told me to let go of the things I cannot control.
It brings great relief.
She said I needed to try to understand that that what people are putting towards me is not about me, but about them...
and I laughed.
It made sense....
All those years, I knew I wasn't perfect, but I also knew I was
kind
beautiful
an empath
and
honest....
Until I couldn't be anymore.
I also learned that the people who matter most
ie: kids
They will find out the truth,
they figure it out
good.
That doesn't matter but what does is that they know I was there,
every damn day,
every day that I could barely get my own ass out of the bed or my mind straight
I got up
and did what I knew was best
I fought for them and loved them
and allowed them time to hate and to heal
I think that is pretty fucking awesome.
so,
when someone says
"I think you’re a horrible role model for children
I don’t agree with your way of parenting. I never have..."
I bite my tongue, shake my little head and laugh
as childish as it can be. it sums it all up
gaslighting no more.
The power of me and my knowledge and my freedom and my love
I'm good.
real good
ABCDE....
xo,
m
1 comment:
❤ not that it's much, but I have always admired you, your way, your being, your kids with you.
Post a Comment