Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Yoga day 10


Yoga day 10, yeah, shut it....
I missed a few.
But, I'm still going.


No where near where my athletic ability was 3 years ago, but times have changed and the fact I keep moving is at least something, right?
I'm super tired,
but maybe that is normal.
I get up at 445am and head to work by 515am
I am working 4 full days a week, 
then I picked up Fridays at the hospital as a PRN.
It's all good 
Therapy for the kid is not cheap....
but like hell would I ever deny her help or the chance to talk to a therapist.
This is parenting,
this is love.
the kid may hate me right now
but that's ok.
we got this.


I have a few goals 
I have a lot of shit I would like to yell at the world
but I am learning silence is key
I am learning to live in my skin
and live in my life
happiness
love


Can't wait for warm weather
SUP boarding
travel
National Parks
Roller Skating
Gravel Bike
Running if my feet allow
Camping
Music
Outdoor Parties
friends
Gardening
 
Good stuff
write ya later

m




 

No comments: