Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Day 247: Keep On Truckin



Day 247
Sweet Foxxy Brown 

The View 

Lovely





this is what I try to replay over and over again.
Keep on Truckin

remember :
to eat real food.
don't stay at work just so you have a place to be
get dressed (have not been successful)
run/exercise 
neither vodka or watermelon constitute as a meal
be kind and don't resort to mean words
heart open even when sad
get out and do things alone
it's ok
and let your friends help you


I'm looking at apartments Friday
he has asked me to go to parallel counseling and I feel like I must, because he may need it.
and if I can help him feel better about everything then I can just worry about myself.
They always say to not send people out with more baggage than when they arrived.
I think I have added wasted years and exorbanant baggage to his person.
I never meant to
I know in the back of my mind it will be ok, either way it turns out.
I also realize that I may not be capable of safely loving again.
self worth, 
body image, 
and
the words that have been said to me the last month have made me see myself from the other's perspective and I realized that I carry some pretty shitty traits.


so, 
keep on truckin

xo,
write ya later,
m


















No comments: