It is...
It sucks.
it really doesn't matter how many friends you have... you are always alone.
I understand that. I really do.
I'm going to type perfectly honest right now.
I can't sleep, My 3 am text buddy died in his sleep last week
His best friend, Mark, is broken.
He texted me tonight
"what ya doin"?
I texted back....
"I'm here....I can come to you"
We sat and had a beer, ate some dinner and talked about the good times we had shared with Chris...
I know he hurts....
I can't fix it.
Just listen and keep being strong
I'm having a hard time....taking care of people and not breaking down.
working,
mediating Olive,
and being me.
I want to leave and go somewhere but it is not feasible.
I want to run away but I'm not 22...
gotta suck it up and keep moving forward no matter what I feel right now.
the silence of the separation is nerve wracking
it will be ok
xo,
write ya later,
m

No comments:
Post a Comment