Monday, August 5, 2019

365 days: day 217 Undie drawer update and DIY Bracelet Organizer

Days are getting pretty swanky around here

underwear drawer is looking good

so, I couldn't just ignore the socks


or the bracelets ( this is brilliant)
I highly recommend doing this, I should have done it years ago.
I got these organizer things on Amazon

came the next day so that I didn't lose my will or want and blammo...Undwear organized like a grownup.
Panties have a living space and every pair is open to fair use.
same with the socks.
remember, if you do this, make sure you get rid of the gross underwear too....and socks.

After I cleaned those 2 drawers I thought, "well hell...let's do something with the jewelry."
I wanted something to hang my bracelets on ( I love bracelets!)
I looked on amazon and Pinterest and really could not find anything which looked semi modern and was not killer $$
Then....I saw something...I said, I know what that is!  
A CUP HOLDER!!! 
So, I went to Target and got a coffee cup hanger thingy and it worked perfect. 16$, light wood and marble base for my rings.
woop woop.
Please see above.
genius 

I ordered this thing for my necklaces and earrings 
we will see.

I feel a bit relieved.  
I have been donating and ditching things for downsizing.
better to be prepared

Now y'all get to organizing that undies drawer.
you can thank me later

off to admire my panties
xo,
m



No comments: