Saturday, September 14, 2019

Gardening Down Below

ya know....
there are certain body parts which don't get the recognition they should from me.
I just realized the other day that my vagina, vajajay, hootchie, peach, etc does not get the love it so rightly deserves .

go read some stories about falling back in love with your parts


I had a Doctors appointment and , like going to the beach, I said "let's make sure the garden is tidy"
I spend time on a daily basis, cleaning and shaving around the edges etc...but I don't always go all out.
What's the point?  It's just me and it really is not like someone might come along and say ...."hey, let me critique your edging" Although it would be gladly appreciated if someone did come along and want to critique in a nice manner....
So, as I showered I teetered on one leg, lathered and shaved carefully around all the parts. front to back.... 
It brought me back to my younger years when I helped the girls at the Gold Club in Atlanta shave their tweens where they could not reach or see and we would laugh and make literal 
"smart ass remarks" ...
Those were the weird old days and how I got that job for that short amount of time I cannot even remember.
As I shaved my tween, I thought....I think I might like someone to do this for me, yet I'm not willing to go get anything waxed (way too personal)...so fancy razor and me , myself and , I it is.

When one shaves delicate areas there is a lot of yoga poses and balancing acts....
bending and hand play to get everything smooth.
The back end is harder still because the area is not so forgiving.
The final part is a nice little haircut on the front.
I have embraced hair.
I used to shave it all or leave little parts but I have since decided I like some fur....
although my fur is straight and that has always bothered me, maybe someone had commented one time?
who knows,
but I have let it grow but keep it short.
and occasionally I shave it because I, personally like the smooth feeling...
especially after a shower shave and baby oil.

women are often extremely sensitive to the looks of their lady parts down there. 
What is normal?
Why is it this way and her's is that way?
Porn only shows nice little "girl like" ones
This is so traumatizing to some women that they have taken to cutting there labias off to please the other sex's visual choice.
I don't think I have ever heard a man say...
"I'm gonna get my penis reconstructed because the ones I see on TV are huge and look like a PBR tall boy"
never....nope never


My finished manicured garden looked lovely and I was pretty sure the doctor would appreciate.

doctors appointment was a different story

all is good 
take care of your garden, and manicure that lawn anyway that makes YOU happy
Because, I think most people who enter your garden are just grateful they were invited to the garden
make sense?

love ya...
write ya later,
xo,
m



No comments: