When one knows the track record of self preservation often tries to win over love...
Things get iffy
Little moments where you smile
or little moments where you question...
what is my brain doing?
why isn't my heart fighting?
better yet,
where the hell are my feet taking me?
We have all been there....
questioning ability
questioning worth
and even worse...
questioning fate.
Here's what I think
Brain...get with the heart...
it lives right downstairs
Be happy, have fun, quit worrying and ...
you know
stop playing games
do what you want,
we've talked about this before
the more you question
the harder it is
can't you just get it together
ya know...
quit thinking about the past
and see if y'all can
work together for a change
Be happy for Heart...
Brain, just take one for the team
just try it
prove
your self
and
them
wrong.
listen.....
god only knows
and Brain, apparently.
xo,
from heart....
not Brain
write ya later,
m
1 comment:
Do you know that you are loved? Flaws and all. Completely.
Waiting on a yes...
It's so hard do watch you. In pain.
I love you. I want just a gleam of reassurance. To know that I'm not wasting my time.
I want to spend my life making you happy.
Yes, I understand that you are fiercely independent, bored easily, trust no one. Spontaneous.
I get that you get the "you complete me" bit a lot. Maybe you're right...but fucking maybe you are the shit. Fucking worth doing what ever it takes to prove that you are loved.
We all take chances and get hurt. It's a risk. Shit, I'm sitting here writing. Challenging you when it is I who am praying for any affirmative time to leap forward. towards you. sorry.
God, I want to be with you.
Sorry, this has become about me.
I want you to have what you want. I want you to be happy to know unshakeable love. On that is filled with forgiveness when there is hurt. Cause there will be. I would spare your hurt if possible. Though it seems implausible to have the good without the bad. So....how do you just move forward in a positive manner? Love, forgiveness, empathy, understanding. Funny how we sometimes offer these to others but not to ourselves.
You have an incredible, creative, mind, a loving spirit. I understand that you are trying to unfuck your shit. Aren't we all. You can do it. Inspirational ?!? Whatever aqauarian.
Fill in the blanks sexy. You are empowered - continue to be yourself. Fuck em'.
Post a Comment