Monday, March 2, 2020

back it up



this truck is backed up against a wall...
perfectly fitting into this tiny space


lately, 
I feel this truck
but just like when I saw this truck....
I just laugh


I wouldn't mind going back to the tree house in 
Costa Rica with this piece of work


or donning my adventure shoes again.....
soon


until then 
Life is good 
or as we say,
tolerable
As public as I am I still carry many things private.
This is a big week for me
Possibly the beginning of my new life, in which I am scared to death and ready for all in one.
not really having anyone to ask or to bounce things off of....
 I find myself moving through this labyrinth alone.
No one really asks
and even if they did...
what help could they offer except for the obligatory'
"It all is going to be fine in the end"


One more day ....





No comments: