Life is strange...
and beautiful
💙
I will keep this simple
we waited a long time
for this
people may say otherwise,
but they did not see the love in his eyes
for me
for her
for us
and her happiness with a new chapter
and family who opened their arms
to her broken wings
and loved her.
just as he loves us
To the people I did not tell
there was a reason or
reasons
fear,
selfishness
not wanting to answer the questions
To the people who knew
I thank you...
we thank you...
for your beautiful support through the last 2 years
and for all the
love you have sent
There are still many people I love and hope to never lose in my life...
ever
you all know who you are
and my love and friendship will forever be here
A new, beautiful, loving chapter is about to begin for us
And a time to begin to heal
not just my heart but the
hurt I carried with me
xo,
write ya later
m



1 comment:
My heart is so happy for you, and that you have happiness. Congratulations!
Post a Comment