Spent some me time today.
Made a commitment , again, to myself that I will take care of my mind, body and soul....
while I still can.
Went to the gym this morning at 545 am. Goddamn I hate that place
I'm not sure how everyone feels so comfortable there.
I walk in, hope that the equipment I want to use is available and if it isn't....
I kind of walk around in circles waiting.
It's ridiculous.
Got it over with and got the heck out.
Decided it was such a beautiful day I would go for a bike ride because , honestly...how will I ever do a 100 mile gravel ride if I never ride my bike except for the day we go for the 100 mile ride.
I did a quick 8.12 miles.
happy with that.
and am now treating myself with a beer while I contemplate life.
Here's what I am contemplating.
where does a grown ass adult find a new best friend?
You may think I'm being funny...
but I'm being serious.
After losing Sissy, I realized she has been my only girlfriend for years.
I have had some work friends and some so so friends
but no one who can even remotely take the place of Sissy
I don't want a replacement, but maybe it's not healthy to not have any friends
I take that back...
I have Scooter....
but he moved away.
It will be just fine.
I got things to do.
Life to live
I'm so inspired right now I am actually gonna shower and shave my armpits.
yup...
the song came up on my playlist today while I was riding.
it's old
but I like it
if you know of a new friend for me
let me know
thanks
m
I'm walking in the shadows of my tempted soul
Time is ticking by
I'm chatting with this bottle of wine
I know that I'm not perfect
I'll admit that I'm a fool
Everytime I'm lost
I'm always finding my way back to you, the one
I need when I'm awake
Take me home
I wanna go
And I'm sorry, I can't love you
I'm sorry, I can't make you see who I am.
I can see what he was thinking
It's so easy if you try
Killing yourself with a silver dagger just to show how much you love
Is worth the pain
Then to hear her cry your name
Take me home (slow down my heart)
I wanna go (I'm breaking apart)
And I'm sorry, I can't love you
I'm sorry, I can't make you see who I am
And I can't go on, I can't live like this
And we can't get back the time we've wasted
No I can't go on, I can't live like this
Take me home (slow down my heart)
I wanna go (I'm breaking apart)
And I'm sorry, I can't love you
I'm sorry, I can't make you see who I am
No comments:
Post a Comment