For running, not beard growth.
although at my age that beard may be possible.
December
and I have been dreaming...
dreaming of running.
I'm running and
I can breathe and
I don't struggle and
I remember what it is like ....
to feel...
my strong legs again
my strong core
the feeling of power in myself.
But ....it was just a dream.
Two nights in a row I dreamt about it.
Two nights...
I decided to stop feeling sorry and at least try something.
So, a measly mile, or so, a few times a week.
Hey, it's better than nothing....
Although, my brain doesn't think it's better than nothing.
I laugh at the old pictures of me
me...
So strong in body, yet...
weak, so weak, in heart
The stronger I became physically
the weaker I actually became in my ability to live my best life.
Now,
Happy and not as physically strong
but I have gained
Me...
me
mine
My voice and true opinions
and it's ok.
The people I have surrounded myself with
love and I believe,
respect me and my opinions.
Still forever thankful for the person who continued to tell me I was beautiful.
I was stronger than I knew
and for the people who stuck by me.
the ones I don't need to see every day
to know that they are there and
I am here.
What a great life it is becoming
it really is.
now off for my run.
xo,
m

1 comment:
Nice Way for Blogging , and Amazing All Post that shares by you. Thanks for creating a beautiful Blogs.
Post a Comment