Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Getting things together.

I'm tired...but I will keep moving forward. No sense moving backwards is there?...Except for pure safety reasons and being scared. I'm tired of my job. I have been training and training, even when you are training someone who knows what they are doing is exhausting.

Let's have a weekend recap. Bobby was sick. Olive and I had a fabulous week or so of Mommy - Princess bonding. It was actually really nice. We made dinners together and played whack a mole...it was fun. On Sat. we headed out to Zoo Lights with N, M and Dahlia. It was crowded but the girls had a great time.

By Sunday I was ready to head back to work. So here I am. Today I will get caught up, try to plan Ilins Birthday, figure out a weeks menu, get in a 4 mile run and work on my school schedule without fretting.

One step at a time.

No comments: