It's been a few days since I have written. Last weekend Princess Titsy, Ilin and I did the Oatmeal 5k and managed to actually finish. We were all so proud or ourselves.
Yesterday I had my first day of orientation and bought most of my books on Amazon....400$ onto the credit card. The instructor kept saying she doesn't suggest anyone should work full time with the full time nursing schedule, but what am I to do? I have to keep our insurance! Last night when I got home I told Bobby if I can't do it I will quit working, and he about choked. I guess I will wait and see.
I met Synda for our knitting group. Of course noone showed up except us :). It was nice. We knitted, talked and planned a future project that I am going to keep under wraps until we start getting it together. I'm tired today and I have to fix all the stuff my coworker attempted to do to help cover for me yesterday. Well at least they got most of it done.
Talk to everyone soon. I have to run today, so if anyone wants to join me...3 pm
1 comment:
I was going to ask if you were able to do the 5k. YaaY!!! That's great =)
I cannot believe that you are going to continue to work full time and do the whole nursing thing. We will definitely have to do a yoga/meditation retreat so that you can get a little relaxation time in!!! You are so going to need every minute of sleep that you can catch!
I did not know that you knitted too?! Wowza! That is so cool =)
~j
Post a Comment