It happened. Bobby is starting to come thru. I know, I know, you girls told me he was possibly just stressed out. I think you were right! This weekend I asked him a couple of times what he wanted for the week. No answer. Then low and behold when we were at the grocery he got stuff to make a vat of chili for the week. Good for him! He also wan't sick for the first time since Thanksgiving!!!
My first week of school is done. 11 weeks to go for the first semester. Today is my first test. I slept like crap, because I was thinking about it all night. Silly every 45 minutes I flipped over and started looking at the clock. Today...I'm going to Target to get some tylenol PM. I need to sleep!!!
Here's my dinners for the week
Monday: Spinach, feta, tomato, cheddar quiche with spinach salad
Tuesday: Spaghetti with homemade sauce and veggie meatballs. (bobby will have spicy italian sausage)
Wed. (Bobby goes to practice) Noodles with alfredo and frozed organic veggies with garlic toast...kids requested this.
Thursday: Burgers with side salad
Friday: ??
Well,
I better get to work.
i'll write soon
1 comment:
Yaay!! I am too happy to hear he has broken through the plague!
Good luck on your test; I know you'll do great =) Tylenol pm is a wonderous thing!!
I'm stealing some of your menu too!
~J
Post a Comment