My God!!! I'm tired. The coffee does not seem to work anymore. First, let me give you the rundown on why I came in at 250 am this morning.
At about 150 am the dog started growling, which I knew was because Olive was coming into the bedroom. I heard this, "Mommy, I threw up in my bed". Lovely. Not just throw up but, like the Excorcist, literally, because we had Split Pea soup for dinner. yuk. So, as Dad asked how much throw up, then turned over and went back to sleep, Olive and I had to get in the shower, wash hair, brush teeth and get cleaned up. At that point I decided to get dressed and come to work. I tucked her into bed with Dad and cleaned the sheets off her bed, did the laundry and cleaned up the rest of the bed, gathered my stuff and headed to work. Here I am.
I have a test today and I am pretty nervous, but I did study, I read the info,went over the notes and I think I am ready. I have to do well!!!
I guess I should get to work, I will write later.
No comments:
Post a Comment