Friday, February 15, 2008

VD mmmmmm

Valentines came and went. good :0)

When I went out to scrape the foot of snow off the car yesterday there was a little box. Momentarily, I thought it may be a Ring. nope, it was a journey pendant. It was nice, especially because I didn't expect anything. Sometimes he does surprise me.

So Synda and I are working on a book. We have set our goal for End of summer to have the stuff together and then we can start laying it out. I think the hardest part is probably starting. We have great ideas, just need to get them on paper! I'll keep you posted.

Yesterday, was all the tests. I did ok. Passed them all with B's and one A, but truely the grade doesn't matter (as long as it is a C or better), it's making sure I learn and understand what they are teaching. I want to KNOW this stuff...not just memorize it.

Today I got to work at 4am then ran on the treadmill for 3.5miles and then got ready for work. I promised myself I would take the time for taking care of myself and doing something I want to do at least one day a week. I have been able to stick to the exercising it's been harder to work on my arts...but I continue to pencil in the time.

I'm glad that the weekend is here. 9 more hours of work today then home to relax.
have a great weekend

No comments: