Today is Sunday...and it's supposed to be nicer today...almost 60 so my goal is to run my 4 miles...try to cook some food for the week, study,do laundry and hang it on the line then at 3 we are to go to Jimmy and Leslies. Full schedule. I'm going to try not to grocery shop this week to save a bit of money. Eat what's in the fridge.
My knitting project I started are little double yarn arm bands with a star on them for Ilin. He picked them out, and I'm almost done with one of them.
Synda, make sure you take progress pictures of your stuff for the book...you know as you do things. just put them in a file then we can go thru everything later. My camera isn't working as fabulously as it should be, but oh well.
Talk to everyone later
xo
m
1 comment:
You are truly blasting along! Four miles? Geez!!
You have made me want to go put up my new blue clothesline string now. =)
~j
Post a Comment