
Didi sent me this...I hope she doesn't think it's real. It says taken in S. Africa and that's the Golden Gate Bridge. Hahahaha.
I't a cool picture and it sums up the way some of my days have been going. Only difference is ...No one throws me a ladder.
It's Tuesday Morning and I'm here early so that I can run and try to get a little energy flowing. Get my Chi a'movin...or whatever it is called.
Michelle asked me to run the ST. Patricks Race with her, but it's a 6k. Haven't done one of those before, so I felt I better start training since it is a month a way. I can do it. As long as it isn't cold. I hate running in the cold.
School is going well. We start clinicals in a couple of weeks and we are all hoping we are ready. We have one teacher that is a bit out of it and keeps telling us "it's not on the test" . Well, Lady, I could give a shit less if it is on YOUR test...Is it on the NCLEX? Do we NEED to know it!? Who knows? It's all such a crap shoot.
I also, started going thru my calendar and noticed Becky (Daycare) is closed 2 days. One I can probably ask off for the other Bobby will have to ask off. I hate it because it screw up my entire work schedule. Oh well, naybe I'll just realx and enjoy the day off. Right?
I'm going to go run...Try to get a 4 mile in...and get down there before that good lookin guy is there and sees my all redfaced and sweaty. I like to run in Solitude...with the FOOD network blasting.
1 comment:
First the picture - YIKES!! (Of course, I have a horrid phobia of sharks ~shudder~)
I would throw you a ladder and climb down to help if I could!
You are doing so great with keeping up with everything, work, school, running, family! You are going to do great with clinicals too, I know it!!
~j
Post a Comment