Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tests...

Got my new shoes for school.
aren't they lovely?
Not quite the fashion statement I was hoping for, but they will do.
I so did not want to get up this morning. The alarm actually went off, which never happens. I got up and came to this second home I call work. I need to study and I can't decide if I want to work out this morning....I'll Dwell on it for a while.

I'm feeling a bit lonely lately. I don't know how I have time to feel lonely, but I do. Maybe it's because I haven't seen Bobby in a while. I mean I see him everyday...just no connection. it's makes for a somewhat lonely independant living.

Today I have a test, tomorrow I have 2 tests and I need to work on my assessment video. ARRGH.!!! Friday night, I think we are dying hair (the girls, that is, since I all ready did mine), then Saturday I have to work and at 10 am hair appointment....Lord only knows how I have time for that!

Bobby has practice tonight, so maybe I will feed the kids early and go to bed early. try to get an extra few hours of sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See, the one thing I do not think I would like about nursing - the shoes! Hahaha

Good luck on all of your tests! They really are cramming them close together, aren't they?

~j