Thursday, January 17, 2008

Go with the Flow

Life happens quickly. Sometimes so quickly one misses part of it. This is my situation. I have come to a fork in the road and it appears that I may have skipped over part of the road. How, I ask myself? Was it a drunken stupor? Child rearing years gone bad? I don't know, I just don't know...the bigger question is should I look for these lost years or just write them off as "unknown"?
Too bad I can't use them as a tax deduction right. Lost years, that ought to get my at least 2000$ don't you think?
The real issue here is coming to the fork in the road I want to ensure that I have gone down the correct path. Mayb I'm putting too much thought into it. Maybe I should just go with the flow and see where the path takes me. Novel idea, but at almost 39 shouldn't I be more aware of my past mistakes to make sure my new path is the right one?
Go with the flow. Go with the flow. Go with the flow.

No comments: