It's like Dexter all up in here....
I have literally been bleeding for 3.5 weeks now.
I'm gonna be honest, I am not sure how any living creature can bleed this much and still live.
I can attest to the fact that I don't feel great.
I am going to say maybe it's my period's last hurrah,
so that I don't forget about all the. miserable times together.
I should have invested in some tampon company, or at least toilet paper.
I'm exhausted.
I am also going to guess that it could be something else,
because I haven't felt great for a while.
but I'm a bit too scared to go get it checked.
As you may know I had a boob scare a few years ago and had part removed...
but also decided not to take the chemo.
so...
at that point the dr said, we will keep an eye on everything.
I'm hoping it has not reappeared in the boob's second favorite spot to send cancer cells...
the uterus.
I'm gonna say it's menopause ....yep, that is what I am going with.
on top of bleeding my entire relaxing getaway, I also ate some luscious fruit and found out in a quite sucky way that being allergic to latex also means you are often allergic to many of the yummy tropical fruits and apparently lobster and shrimp (which I kind of all ready knew).
I had a bite of lobster, some unidentifiable yummy fruit, bananas and plantains
and my mouth developed a crop of sores, swelling and yuck.
( about the same as when I had latex rubber bands on my braces)
It's gross and it hurts.
I hope this is just an ugly phase I'm going through, because I don't have enough energy due to blood loss to workout or run, I can't eat anything good right now because of my mouth....
and after I work all day I am so tired I cannot even bring myself to do a damn thing, except get in the bed.
send me some good vibes...
I'm tired of this
I want to go have fun and feel perky again.
I want to stop looking at my bed like it is my second home.
(as I type this from my bed)
any suggestions?
write ya later,
xo
m

3 comments:
Woman! Get it checked. Remember I was bleeding like that all the time. My doctor referred me to a specialist, because he was retiring. I already knew my list of uterine, female issues, but I saw the new doctor, and the next week I was getting a hysterectomy because he was like no way. Go!
Oh, and I feel you. The past week, I haven't even gotten out of pajamas...and any chance to lie down and sleep, I do that. Must be floating around. Good vibes to you...as I'm in bed typing this.
I’m honestly to scared. I’m giving it one more week then I’ll call 😬. Hey thanks for that good blog you wrote about the other day
Post a Comment